Indoor growing is finally easy to do with this guide for how to grow marijuana indoors how fast.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

smoke weed

I wonder if Solomon loved marijuana back in his days? They did say marijuana was found on his grave. They say people have been smoking weed way back in 18th century and we are still doing it now. I wonder who knew that the type of leaf could be smoked. I smoke weed with tobacco, I have to smoke weed with tobacco. I can't smoke it without it, it would be like having sex without a condom. Some people roll the marijuana in the tobacco leaf and smoke it, I haven't tried it before so I don't know the joy of that. I wonder they have been smoking weed back in the 18th century, as in did they smoke it in paper or another leaf. They say smoking weed also....

No comments:

Post a Comment