Indoor growing is finally easy to do with this guide for how to grow marijuana indoors how fast.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

smoke weed

I just bought some Marijuana at the shop. This is going to be my first joint of the day that i will be smoking. I dont mind it because i want to stop smoking weed even though it is hard to do so and those who have been smoking weed for a long time now know's exactly what i am posting about. The name of the weed is mangonani and i love it a lot. I have to smoke weed now because i am feeling a little stressed. Smoking weed right now will definitely put my mind at ease and it will calm my nerves. Remember the THC from the marijuana acts on your brain so therefore your brain cells will work slower than normal when you smoke weed...

No comments:

Post a Comment