Wednesday, September 15, 2010

smoking weed

Smoking weed is not just to get high, you might be wondering what is it i am talking about. I smoke weed a lot and trust me even though it is bad for me i still can't get enough of it. This blog is all about smoking weed and for those who smoke weed feel free to ask questions and leave comments. I have not yet had my first joint for the day but i am looking forward to it. lol. It is another day that i am doing damage to my lungs and brain cells and even me writing this, i still cant stop smoking weed. Smoking weed can destroy you mentally and physically. Accessories for smoking weed is necessary because without the accessories you cannot smoke weed. I have been smoking weed for a very long time now and i find it very hard to stop and i know you can say the same. Most people that are smoking weed today only...

No comments:

Post a Comment